Mission, Vision & Values
A mission, vision and values statement defines what we do (mission), what we want to achieve (vision), and what is important to us as an organization (values).
We are committed to improving the lives of people of all ages with arthritis through care, education, and research.
We will be leaders in providing excellent arthritis services, guided by the people we serve – provided by people who care.
- Work with others to build an integrated system of arthritis care
- Stay abreast of new developments to keep our services current and evidence based
- Use our resources responsibly
- Promote self-management through a balance of treatment and education
- Acknowledge and respect diversity and the individuality of every person
- Look for innovative ways to improve access to services for people with arthritis
- Train the clinicians of tomorrow
- Provide care in a fun and supportive environment