- Patient History Form
- MPAP Spondyloarthritis Assessment Form
- Intensive Collaborative Arthritis Program (ICAP) (multidisciplinary tool)
- Standardized joint count
- Spondyloarthritis (SpA) Spinal Assessment – this 8-minute video, created by staff members at the Mary Pack Arthritis Program, will demonstrate 8 spinal measurements for a SpA patient with inflammatory back pain. The SpA Assessment Form is located in the Assessment Tool section. Based on your assessment, exercises are found in the SpA Exercise Program booklet in the Treatment Approaches section.
- Spondyloarthritis Video Spinal Measurement References
- Bath Ankylosing Spondylitis – Disease Activity Index
- Bath Ankylosing Spondylitis Functional Index (BASFI)
- Health Assessment Questionnaire (HAQ-DI)
- RMAQ (Readiness to Manage Arthritis Questionnaire)
- Total Joint Arthroplasty and Outcome Measures (TJAOM) Toolkit – the purpose of the toolkit is to provide clinicians with outcome measures appropriate for use along the continuum of care for patients before and after total joint arthroplasty.
- Best Practise Recommendations for Management of Ulnar Drift Deformity in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Best Practice Recommendations for Management of Boutonniere Deformity in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Best Practice Recommendations for Management of Swan Neck Deformity in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Best Practice Recommendations for Management of Flexor Tenosynovitis in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spondylitis Exercise Program