Arthritis Continuing Education (ACE) program membership is available to physical therapists, occupational therapists, and nurses in British Columbia who have an interest in rheumatic diseases and/or work with people who live with arthritis.
ACE members have access to:
- MPAP REACH Day – TBD in 2023. A day of presentations held annually in Vancouver in the late spring. ACE members living outside the Lower Mainland can access this education through a remote videoconference connection.
- ACE Clinical Exchange – moving to webinar format in 2023! Presentation and discussion on a variety of clinical topics of interest to all ACE members. Next session is January 11, 2023 12:15 – 1pm. Article attached HERE and Zoom link to follow!
- ACE Clinical Link Newsletter – published 3 times/year, this newsletter provides news, clinical tips, and resources in the field of arthritis and its management.
- Clinical Consultation – therapists and clinicians at MPAP provide telephone consultation and advice relating to the management of your patients with arthritis. For occupational therapy consultation please contact 604.875.4111 ext. 68819. For physical therapy consultation please contact 604.875.4111 ext. 68834/68830. And for nursing consultation please contact 604.875.4111 ext. 69218
- Professional Resources – educational materials are available, such as patient handouts, educational videos, as well as treatment approaches used at the Mary Pack Arthritis Program.
If you have questions about the ACE program or would like to become a member, please contact 604.875.4111 ext. 68834.