2018 Assessment & Management of Rheumatic Diseases: A Skills Workshop
The videos in this section are the two plenary sessions that occur at the beginning of our skills workshop and set the stage for the presentations that follow.
- Basic Immunology/Overview of Rheumatic Disease/Pathophysiology and Clinical Presentation of RA, AS and OA – Dr. Raheem Kherani
- Medical Management of Rheumatic Diseases – Dr. Diane Lacaille
2017 MPAP REACH Education Day Presentations
The videos in this section are presentations from our June 2017 REACH Education Day. Please note that the 2nd and 3rd presentation are on the same video clip. The 2nd presentation starts at 58:48. Also be forewarned that in most cases you will not be able to see the speaker.
- Self-Management BC’s Health Coach Program – Dr. Patrick McGowan
- Human Microbiome & Autoimmunity – Dr. Greg Marcotte
- Therapeutics in Inflammatory Arthritis: What’s old? What’s new? What’s coming – Dr. Shahin Jamal (starts at 58:48)
Other useful videos
And these videos have been produced by other individuals or organizations:
- Arthritis Research Centre – Diagnose knee osteoarthritis in 4 minutes
- Dr. Mike Evans – 23 and a half hours: What is the single best thing we can do for our health?
- Dr. Mike Evans – Let’s make our day harder
You are welcome to use these VCH publications for non-commercial purposes, but you do so entirely at your own risk. The publications are provided “as-is”—VCH cannot and does not promise that its publications are accurate, complete or error-free, and will not accept any liability to you or any third party relating to or arising out of the publications. VCH will not notify you if VCH discovers an error in, or otherwise changes, its publications.