Cranbrook Arthritis Clinic
All sites are open while following public health protocols for COVID-19.
If you have been referred to our program for treatment (such as physiotherapy and occupational therapy), we will contact you to discuss your needs and treatment options. We offer services in-person and using virtual health (e.g., Zoom, FaceTime).
We provide services to people with:
- All types of inflammatory arthritis
- Systemic Autoimmune Rheumatic Disease (SARD)
- Complex osteoarthritis
How to get referred – is there a cost?
Clients need a doctor’s referral to access all therapy services. Visits are covered by the BC Medical Services plan (MSP)
Click HERE for the referral form.
The Mary Pack Arthritis Program has a variety of healthcare providers who can help you learn how to self-manage and treat arthritis including:
- Physical Therapist (PT)
- Occupational Therapist (OT)
- Social Work Counsellor (available via telehealth services by internal referral only)
Click Who Do I Need to See to learn more about the roles of each team member.
We are not currently offering in-person education classes. You can still learn about the different kinds of arthritis and management techniques through free, online education sessions offered by our Vancouver and Victoria clinics. No physician referral is needed.
Click Here for Jan – Jul 2023 or for Jul – Dec 2023 class schedule and information on how to register.
To learn more about ‘living well with osteoarthritis’, visit the OASIS website HERE.
We do not provide services for:
- Most types of soft tissue conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, frozen shoulder, or mechanical back pain when there is no confirmed diagnosis of arthritis
- Osteoporosis not related to inflammatory arthritis
- Chronic pain conditions not related to arthritis, such as fibromyalgia
- Rehabilitation for total joint replacements
- Patients with open ICBC or WorkSafe BC claims
Click HERE to find out about alternate services to meet these needs.
Appointments are in high demand. Please provide us with 24 hours’ notice if you can no longer make your appointment. Two non-attendances (i.e., cancelling with less than 24 hours’ notice) may result in discharge from treatment.
To cancel, please call 250-426-4442 from Monday to Thursday, 8:30 am to 2:30 pm, or leave a message if calling after hours.
Other Arthritis Services in the Kootenays
To learn more about alternative options, please visit the Other Arthritis Services page.
Mary Pack Arthritis Program at the Cranbrook Arthritis Clinic
13 24th Avenue North, Cranbrook, BC V1C 3H9
Phone: 250-426-4442 Fax: 250-417-0459
Our building is fully wheelchair accessible.
Hours of Operation
Monday to Thursday: 8:30 am – 2:30 pm.
Closed on weekends and statutory holidays.
Parking: Pay parking is available in the hospital parking lot.
Public Transit: We are on Route No. 5 of the college bus loop.